- Prosthetic plaster, hardness class 25, 25 kg
- Purpose: used for auxiliary works (canning, binding in the articulator, etc.)
- Advantages: easy mixing with water, low price, easy release of the finished denture from the can and very good fluidity
- Characteristics: white, low linear expansion, fluidity
THE MEDICAL DEVICE IS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
A-II White Dental GYpsum is a prosthetic gypsum. It is used for supplementary works (flaking, binding in articulator) and for orientation models. It is natural, type 2 alabaster plaster according to ISO 6873:2000 Standard.
– Mixing ratio: 100 g : 50 ml – powder : distilled water.
– Mixing time: vacuum 15 s, manual 30 s.
– Working time: 5 6 min.
– Setting time: approximately 25 min.
– Compressive strength in Brinell’s scale after 24 h: > 60 N/mm2.
– Setting expansion after 2 h: < 0,15%.
– Setting expansion after 24 h: < 0,15%.
Directions for use:
Add powder to the water in appropriate amounts (powder : water – 100 g : 50 ml) in the temperature of 23°C. Wait 20 s until the plaster has completely absorbed the water. Mix it: manual during 30 s, by vacuum 15 s. After that time plaster achieves optimal consistence for pouring into the model forms on the shaker. Pouring time approximately 5 min. After that time stop shaking to not disturb crystallisation process.
Do not use after expiry date.
Do not eat and drink during work with the material. Do not wear watches, rings and other things that can lead to accumulation of the powder under them. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do not use the device if any signs of damage are observed. Expiry date does not change after opening under condition of tightly closing after each use.
Store in a temperature below 250C and humidity 60% in original unopened package. Store in a dry, well ventilated place. Protect from moisture and the sun light.
Product transported in original, closed packages does not present a danger during transport. Does not required any special treating and marking according to current transport regulatory.
2 years after production date, when stored in a temperature below 250C and humidity 60% in original unopened package.
Handling and storage of packaging:
Empty package recycle according to applicable provisions.
Gypsum (CaSO4 x ½ H2O).
Plastic/paper bag of 25 kg.
Manufacture date is batch number as well.
TIGHTLY CLOSE AFTER EACH USE
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN